Day in the Life #1
Saturday
I woke up at 5:30 am to go to a soccer game at Cownie soccer
fields at 7. I ate a banana and then went to the fields. I got to the fields
and then started warming up with my team, then we started to play. It was a good
game but unfortunately we lost 3-2. After the game I went home and took a nap
until about 11 so I would have time to get ready for my 1:40 game. After I finished
eating lunch it was about 12:30 and my mom came into the kitchen and told me
that we need to leave because my soccer game was rescheduled to 1:05. I got my
uniform back on and my jacket and headed to the field. My game was on the same
field so I went over to the field to see my team sitting on the ground. I find
out and that the game got rescheduled back to the same time. In that game we
scored within the first 5 minutes and stayed up 1-0 the whole game until the
last two minutes when they scored, making the game 1-1. I went home took a
shower and played Fortnite and as I was about to go to bed my coach texted me
and told me the tournament was cancelled by the city Des Moines because the fields
were very messed up.
#Soccerislife
ReplyDeletewoah your a professional man im excited to read more blogs
ReplyDeleteyo its freakin nice
ReplyDeletenice vlog
ReplyDeleteI like the colors in your blog
ReplyDeleteI like the glimpse in to your life. Can you talk about why you like soccer? Or how you feel?
ReplyDelete