Day in the Life #2

Saturday morning we had a cross country meet in Pella which was our home meet
I woke up at 6:30 because I needed to get ready and have breakfast and head up to the school
The buses left at 7:30 to go to Pella on the bus I took a nap to get a little more sleep
We got there at 8:30 and started warming up and then we walked the course
My race was at 10:40 and it was about 90 degrees outside and the course was very hilly. It was a hard race but felt very rewarding when I finished. There were a lot of kids that collapsed and passed out but I was hydrated enough and ended up being fine.
After the race I went home and took a shower then took a nap because my friends were going to come over to hang out later
At around 5:30 my friends came over and we went to the park to play some basketball and after we finished we went home and two of my friends had a boxing match
After the boxing match we just played a lot of Fortnite until about 10
Image result for fortnite blue teddy bear


Comments