Day in the life #3
WEDNESDAY
On Wednesday I had school, soccer, and cross country. Both practices were workout days and were hard so, I will take you through my day and what I did.
Wednesday was an A day so i have a release 1st block and a release 4th block.
Since i don't have a class first block i get to sleep in. I woke up at 9:00 and started to get ready by taking a shower.
After my shower i went downstairs to get breakfast for breakfast i had frosted flakes.
Then i brushed my teeth and went to school
My first class on A days is Spanish 4 in Spanish we had a reading test and a listening test which I feel that I did a good job on
After Spanish i have advisory with Mr. Arends where I watched Youtube
For Lunch I went home and had leftover pizza
My next class was gym with Mr. Teter where i played basketball with my friends
I have another release during fourth block and it was a Wednesday so i had some time until i had to do anything
For lunch I went to B-Bops and got a cheeseburger and a root beer
When i got home from B-Bops I took a nap because I had two practice later
Cross country practice starts at 4 so at about 3:50 I came back to Roosevelt so I could be ready
For cross country we ran 800s on the track because it was a workout day
Cross country gets over at 6:00 and soccer starts at 6:30 so right after cross country I had to drive to the soccer fields for practice
During practice we did a lot of fitness which is running which I had just done at cross country so I was very exhausted we also had a scrimmage with another team at soccer
After practice I drove home and the first thing I did when I got there was eat dinner for dinner I had Steak and potatoes
I took a shower after dinner and then layed in bed because i was very tired and worn out
I stayed up until about 10:30 then went to bed because I had done so much that day
In my opinion it was a successful day
From writing these blogs i have learned a new format of writing. Writing blogs can be pretty tedious because i have all the info in my head but it takes a while to write it all spanning a day. Adding pictures is one of the harder parts because i don't have pictures of what i do all day. All in all I enjoyed writing these blogs and I also learned a lot about other people.



On Wednesday I had school, soccer, and cross country. Both practices were workout days and were hard so, I will take you through my day and what I did.
Wednesday was an A day so i have a release 1st block and a release 4th block.
Since i don't have a class first block i get to sleep in. I woke up at 9:00 and started to get ready by taking a shower.
After my shower i went downstairs to get breakfast for breakfast i had frosted flakes.
Then i brushed my teeth and went to school
My first class on A days is Spanish 4 in Spanish we had a reading test and a listening test which I feel that I did a good job on
After Spanish i have advisory with Mr. Arends where I watched Youtube
For Lunch I went home and had leftover pizza
My next class was gym with Mr. Teter where i played basketball with my friends
I have another release during fourth block and it was a Wednesday so i had some time until i had to do anything
For lunch I went to B-Bops and got a cheeseburger and a root beer
When i got home from B-Bops I took a nap because I had two practice later
Cross country practice starts at 4 so at about 3:50 I came back to Roosevelt so I could be ready
For cross country we ran 800s on the track because it was a workout day
Cross country gets over at 6:00 and soccer starts at 6:30 so right after cross country I had to drive to the soccer fields for practice
During practice we did a lot of fitness which is running which I had just done at cross country so I was very exhausted we also had a scrimmage with another team at soccer
After practice I drove home and the first thing I did when I got there was eat dinner for dinner I had Steak and potatoes
I took a shower after dinner and then layed in bed because i was very tired and worn out
I stayed up until about 10:30 then went to bed because I had done so much that day
In my opinion it was a successful day
From writing these blogs i have learned a new format of writing. Writing blogs can be pretty tedious because i have all the info in my head but it takes a while to write it all spanning a day. Adding pictures is one of the harder parts because i don't have pictures of what i do all day. All in all I enjoyed writing these blogs and I also learned a lot about other people.

Comments
Post a Comment